Tuesday, January 27, 2009

3 projects at once...should I add another?



I am now working on three different outfits! I have a Hannah Montana stripwork top in the works for the big give. I am about halfway done with the top. Once done, I will make some pants to go with it. The girl I am making this for doesn't like ruffles..thank goodness...so the top should be done quickly. this is what it looks like so far. It is really just a bunch of strips sewn together that will look like a top soon enough.

Another project I am working on is a dress for Sara Beth for our trip to Colonial Williamsburg. I thought it would be cute for her to be dresses in the time period. I heard you can rent an outfit there...but why do that when I can make one. So I have the bodice done...


The last project is a Feliz dress. I have it all cut out and it is just waiting for me to sew it together. I found a great sew along at Trillium that I plan to use. All my projects are on a stand still because I need to serge some seams and I need moms house for that!

I want to start a cute stripwork jumper for Sara Beth but I am not sure I should start yet another project until one is done! And on top of all this, I may be getting a serger for my birthday! Yah me!

No comments:

Post a Comment