Monday, August 15, 2011

More Bags!

After making my first Rosetta bag and getting lots of compliments on it when I went out I thought to make a few to sell!  I made 2 I plan on selling and one that will be donated to a little girls Make-A-Wish trip to Disney.  She loves pink and zebra so I think it will be perfect!

My first bag is Very Hungry Caterpillar.  I love this bag.  It is a smaller size as I didn't have much material left after making a dress!

 Three pockets on one side of the bag

Here is the bag I made for a little girl.  It is the medium size bag.  She loves pink and zebra!  And it has plenty of pockets all around the inside.  She loves to draw so I made two thin pockets to hold pencils or pens!



The last bag for now.  I need to add a fabric flower to the front.  I don't love the green in it so I think the flower will help.  It only has one set of packets on the inside. I plan to place this one and the caterpillar one on etsy soon.  Just trying to get a few more done before I list them.


I have lots of other sewing projects going on, but I can't share until the recipients receive them this coming weekend!  So, stay tuned to lots of cute items!

No comments:

Post a Comment