Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmastime is in the Air!

I have accomplished a lot in the past few weeks.  Still have much to do before Christmas gets here, but I took today off to relax and will get busy tomorrow!  Here are a few things I have worked on this past month.

A Disney Christmas Dress.  This is a new pattern that a friend designed!  It is called the Grace ruffle dress and I LOVE it! You can get the pattern here: http://youcanmakethis.com/products/featured-products/grace-ruffle-dress.htm  It has so many options to it!  This was my first attempt at it.  I made this to sell, but dd fell in love with it.  It is a little small on her, but because it has elastic in the back, and lots of ties it still worked.  It will make a great resell next year!

 DD loves blue!  So I made her this cute top to go with a snowflake skirt I made her.  I still have another top I want to make her to also go with the skirt, but time is moving too fast!
 My second Grace Ruffle Dress.  I made this for a little girl whose brother is taking his family on his Make a Wish trip to Disney.  It is a size 18 months and I had so much fun making such a tiny size!

 My little pony set.  Made these pants years ago and finally got around to making the top!  Of course, the bottoms don't fit dd now!
 Another cute pant set.  DD wore this to Disneyland in 2010, but the pants had cut out letters glued on.  I picked them off and added this LM cutie.
 A set of pjs for a customer (and dear friend).  Made a whole set of matching pjs her mommy, daddy and little one. She is a disney fanatic like me, as is her dh, so I know they will love these!
 Another customer project.  Clothes to fit a 12 inch doll. Easy fit pants are my favorite to whip up as they take no time at all!  Also a Preppy skirt and a simply sweet dress.
 Hello Kitty skirt for my older dd.  She didn't want me to take a pic of her as she was ready for bed! But I love how the skirt came out.
 Tops for my family!  Hoping to get our family picture done this weekend in these.  I wonder if I can convince them all to wear these on Christmas Eve at my In-laws?  Maybe one year we will be at Disney for Christmas and we can wear these!
 Pajamas for the girls.  EVery year they get new pjs on Christmas eve.  Usually they match, but as one is almost 17, I figured I would make them similar with their own personal preferences.  So, dd8 got monkeys, and dd 17(almost) got owls!

No comments:

Post a Comment